Information Collection and Use
We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit or use our pages. We may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. We may use this information for three general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain services and information, and to contact you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
(1) we have your consent to share the information;
(2) we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
(3) we need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Treacy Fencing to provide a product or service to you (unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
(4) we respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
(5) we find that your actions on our web sites violate the above terms of service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
The content of this website is intended for general information purposes only. You should always seek professional advice before acting. No responsibility is taken for any loss as a result of any action taken or refrained from in consequence of its contents.
We do not accept any liability for the content or performance of any third party website accessed through this website, nor endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
We do not give any warranty that this website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
The material contained in this websites, including text and graphics, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (including applets) is under copyright. All rights are reserved. None of this material may be reproduced or redistributed without our written permission. You may, however, download or print a single copy for your own non-commercial off-line viewing.
We respect your right to privacy. Any personal or company details received via our website will only be used by us. We do not sell or otherwise give away your private information to any third party. The details provided will only be used to update you regularly with details of our services. When you sign up to out mailing list by out website registration, you are consenting to receive material of both informative and promotional nature.